Most of you might be expecting this post, but here’s confirmation: we have sadly had to make the decision to postpone the inaugural Wildwood Burn again.
Anyone who has already booked a place will be offered a full refund or the option of transferring it to next year. Information on how to do this will be posted in the private Facebook group.
We have contacted the site owner to transfer the deposit and have requested:
Fri 29th April to Mon 2nd May 2022
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Hope to see you next year ❤️